- Current silicone material suppliers use all virgin materials to compound silicone rubber either in liquid or solid form for all industry applications.
- It is feasible to implement the post-industrial recycle by utilizing the scrap wastes generated from defective components due to yield lost and wastes generated from post-processing such as punching, trimming and de-flashing of the silicone rubber finishing silicon components.
- Working to develop on Post-consumer recycle to be utilizing more scraps and wastes generated by different category and silicone products.
- Applied for SCS global certification for Recycled Content to setting the standard for sustainability.
- Recycle process can be carried out using thermal de-polymerization process with a reactor, acid catalyzed distillation process run at high temperatures. We are using KOH instead of Benzene Sulfonic Acid for the recycle process.
- Silicone oil produced from the end of recycling process will be used to produce the silicone rubber product.
Recycle Material Series
Recycled Liquid Silicone
- GR 10LS-XX
- GR 20LS-A-XX
Recycled Solid Silicone
- GR 10C-XX
- GR 20C-XX